Below is my kit. I own all this equipment. I bring all this gear to work on your project.
- 2023 MacBook Pro 16″ with M2 Pro, 32 MB RAM, 1 TB HD
- 2021 iPad Pro 12.9″ with M2 – 2nd monitor
- OWC Thunderbolt 4 Hub with 3 Thunderbolt 4 ports
- Ivanky Docking Station Pro Hub with 14 ports
- Lexar Multi-Card 25-in-1 USB 3.0 Reader
- 12 Outlet Belkin Power Strip Surge Protector
- Laptop Cooler Cooling Pad
- USB Desk Fan
- Quik Cart Collapsible Rolling Crate on Wheels
- HP Chromebook 11az
- iPhone 12
- 2018 Nissan Rogue SL All Wheel Drive
- I’m looking for an excuse to buy a Portable RAID to add to my Gear.
- Imagine Products ShotPut Pro
- Davinci Resolve
- Carbon Copy Cloner
- and several other data cloning software
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Micro$oft 365 Office
- Google Workspace (G Suite)
- All things Apple, especially Keynote
Currently, I work mainly on location/on set as a Data Wrangler, Media Manager or DIT. Digital Imaging Technician or “DIT” for short is an essential part of any film crew. From offloading files, creating backups, generating LUTs, and handling the footage from the shoot. It is imperative that you have a reliable, powerful, and most importantly, a portable system. From my days of DITing, I have had to be cramped in a corner, outside on a table, huddled in a bathroom, and forced to move whenever the shot changes. You need to be ready for whatever production throws your way and have a system that will handle anything with ease.