After living/working/surviving in Los Angeles and Las Vegas for the past 25 years, I recently moved back home to Kentucky. CHRMEDIA is a visual communications company now based in Louisville, KY. I eat Illustrator, drink Photoshop, have a serious hankering for Premiere Pro, get positively giddy over building presentations in Apple’s Keynote (vastly superior to M$ is Evil’s PowerPoint) … and mix a mean martini.
CHRMEDIA Featured Projects
Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas 2019
MediaMotion Ball 2016 Prize Loop
Google Live Event
What We Do @ CHRMEDIA
- Media Manager – clone data from video camera flash drives and maintain integrity of data pipeline
- Live Event – produce, create and edit when anything can happen (and usually does)
- Video Edit – create compelling visual stories
- Presentation Creation – no more “Death by PowerPoint”
- Public Speaker – Chris often speaks on complex subjects with clear visuals
- Writing – less is more
- Web – websites and production art
- Motion Graphics – graphic design in motion
- Grafix – clear, bright, and snappy visuals that help explain
- Duplication – CD/DVD copies
Examples of our Work
On the Work page, you can view examples of the past work of CHRMEDIA.
If you’d like to learn more about who we are, go to the About page.
Here are some of our Clients.
The approach to our madness can be found on the Approach page.
Here are some forms, Word docs, and links to help us work with you.
No work in Las Vegas is complete without a martini.
Fun Things to do in Las Vegas (for Non-Locals)
Here is some advice on visiting, working, and playing in Las Vegas.
If this sound like a company you would like to work with, please contact us.
There are a lot of good things about working in Louisville, KY. We help you avoid the bad things. We anticipate the bottlenecks and present you with solutions. Shoot us an email and let’s get started. We look forward to speaking with you soon about how we can help with your next project. Have a great day.